CellMax has been nominated for a prestigious LTE Award in the category “Best LTE RAN product”.
21 dBi, 65°, 0-6°, Quad Port Antenna
CellMax offers the most compact Quad Port, 21 dBi, 65° antenna, 0-6° variable tilt, (1710-2170MHz) on the market, only 2,0m in length. Thanks to superior energy efficiency in the antenna, energy losses are close to zero, which maximizes gain while maintaining all radio pattern parameters intact. This includes fully maintained USLS throughout the full tilt range.
The technology used is patented by CellMax and has been developed to maximise the gain latent in the antenna. No intermodulation or other degradation from GSM-1800 in UMTS RX band
The QP Antenna from CellMax is the ultimate choice for:
- Dual band sites GSM-1800/ UMTS 2100 or DCS/PCS.
- Site sharing between different bands or operators.
- GSM-1800 sites with 4 TRX’s in air combining , no hybrid losses.
- Quadruple receiver diversity, (4 receivers in diversity configuration) with highest possible performance from excellent pattern control.
- Soft boosting of 2 TRX’s (4 transmitters and 2 TRX’s with “bit shift” in time).
- Compatible with any TMA configuration with no need for external diplexers.
- Individual Remote Tilt control either from two separate MCU’s (one in each BTS) or from one central MCU offers full flexibility.
The patented feed network has also lead to improved performance on key parameters reducing interference in general.The technology provides highest possible efficiency in the antenna feed network, which is superior to traditional antennas that have inherent limitations in achieving ultra high gain.